Work Accidents

Have you had a work accident?

When a work accident occurs, it is important to let your supervisor know immediately so that the paper work can begin. The next step would be to make an appointment with a Chiropractor or Athletic Therapist at the clinic. They will perform an exam on your injury and submit a claim to WCB, leaving little to no paperwork for the patient to do! Once approved, WCB will pay for your treatments and most often the necessary medical supplies (ice/heat pack, back braces) that you may need.

For more information about WCB injuries follow this link:

Need help?

Relieve your pain today

Book Appointment